Healthy Trees is proud to serve as your arborist. An arborist is a specialist in the care of individual trees. Arborists are knowledgeable about the needs of trees and are trained and equipped to provide proper care. Hiring an arborist is a decision that should not be taken lightly. Proper tree care is an investment that can lead to substantial returns. Well-cared-for trees are attractive and can add considerable value to your property. Poorly maintained trees can be a significant liability. Pruning or removing trees, especially large trees, can be dangerous work. Tree work should be done only by those trained and equipped to work safely in trees. Our concern includes our clients, the trees we care for, our employees, and our community.
- Trees, especially large ones, are a community asset in addition to their status as private property. When asked to remove healthy trees, we will inquire as to the necessity of removal and advise clients of other reasonable options.
- We seek out ways to operate the business which minimize adverse impacts to natural ecosystems.
- We respect clients as peers and collaborate with them in developing appropriate treatments for plants.
- We desire to build and maintain a reputation of excellence in our standard of care and in our relations with clients.
- We will invest in our employees by providing consistent training in arboriculture practice and in client service. We will set forth a path for advancement for employees with a career objective in arboriculture.
- We will confer with employees on effective business operations and strive to maintain a work environment that is positive, uplifting and fun.
- Each associate will develop and deploy process that are efficient and responsible.
- To sustain these values, the business must be profitable. Each person in the corporation will be always mindful of how their actions affect financial sustainability.